Rebel Leader Jacket
Inspired by General Leia Organa's in-the-field style, the sleek lines of this zip-front jacket are highlighted with panels of deadstock Organic Cotton Herringbone, Twill and Pinatex---a revolutionary plant-based leather alternative. Featuring turn-back cuffs; lined in soft cotton voile and trimmed with a 100% Silk "Galaxy" print salvaged from the cutting room floor.
- Color: Ivory/Copper Spice
- Fitted, with seamed panel details
- 21" overall length (based on Size 4)
- Zip-front closure
- Recycled brass zipper on organic cotton tape
- Made in the U.S.A. of domestic & imported fabric
- Pinatex is a G.O.T.S. certified organic textile that is plant-based, created w/ low environmental impact & 90% bio-degradable.
- Organic Cotton Herringbone milled in North Carolina using cotton grown in West Texas without use of toxic pesticides
- Organic Cotton Twill is G.O.T.S. & OEKO-TEX certified
- Professional Dry Clean or spot clean only - Certified "Green" cleaner recommended. Pinatex is water resistant but it cannot be submerged in fluid; spot clean only
- Model is 5'10" with 34" bust, 27" waist & 36" hips, and wearing a size "4"
- Fit runs slightly large to size. View our size guide
- As part of our effort to create minimal-to-zero waste, we do not maintain large inventories. Please allow two weeks from date of order to date of shipment.
COMPLIMENTARY U.S.P.S. SHIPPING on your first order within the U.S. using code GIFTED at checkout.
RETURN POLICY: Returns are accepted on this product within 14 days of receipt. Item must be returned unused, with tags, in its original packaging.