The Heroine Jacket
Your wardrobe Heroine has arrived. We cut our signature "Doyenne" in luxurious eco-Ponte to create a jacket you'll reach for again and again. The Heroine features bold Samurai shoulder flaps and an asymmetric draped lapel, with a nipped-in waist, angled flaps and functioning pockets. The sleeve cuffs "bell" slightly and feature lined, slanted vents. The cut of the jacket creates a modern, polished silhouette while the buttery-soft fabric envelopes you in luxe comfort.
For a night out, we've paired her with our Ponte pant and Naginata Belt to create a sleek Evening pantsuit; the Heroine is also the perfect topper for our liquid Hemp/Silk Satin cowl-neck shell or your favorite sequined tee, jeans and strappy heels.
But this Heroine will be there for you by day, too: Layer her over the T-Neck top and Pin-Tuck trouser for sharp office dressing; pair her with a vintage printed t-shirt, jeans and slide-on sneakers for a more relaxed vibe.
FABRIC: 60% Bamboo Viscose, 30% Organic Cotton, 10% Spandex, Dyed with low-impact, non-toxic dye
- 26" overall length
- Shoulder flaps are multi-positional
- Functional pockets
- Softly structured; large hook/eye closure at center front
- Made in the U.S.A. of imported eco-Ponte fabric
- Partially lined with extra-stock 100% poly silk pre-consumer waste
- Dry clean only - Certified "Green" cleaner recommended
- Measurements based on Size “4”
- Model is 5'10" with 34" bust, 27" waist and 36" hips; she is wearing a size "2."
- Fit runs a bit larger than size. Size Guide
- As part of our effort to create minimal-to-zero waste, we do not maintain large inventories. Quantities are limited; if your size is out of stock, please allow two weeks from date of order to date of shipment
COMPLIMENTARY U.S.P.S. SHIPPING on your first order within the U.S. using code GIFTED at checkout.
RETURN POLICY: Returns are accepted on this product within 14 days of receipt. Item must be returned unused, with tags, in its original packaging.