The Heroine Jacket
Your wardrobe Heroine has arrived. We cut our signature "Doyenne" in luxurious eco-Ponte to create a jacket you'll reach for again and again. The Heroine features bold Samurai shoulder flaps and an asymmetric draped lapel, with a nipped-in waist, angled flaps and functioning pockets. The sleeve cuffs "bell" slightly and feature lined, slanted vents. The cut of the jacket creates a modern, polished silhouette while the buttery-soft fabric envelopes you in luxe comfort.
For a night out, we've paired her with our Ponte pant and Naginata Belt to create a sleek Evening pantsuit; the Heroine is also the perfect topper for our liquid Hemp/Silk Satin cowl-neck shell or your favorite sequined tee, jeans and strappy heels.
But this Heroine will be there for you by day, too: Layer her over the T-Neck top and Pin-Tuck trouser for sharp office dressing; pair her with a vintage printed t-shirt, jeans and slide-on sneakers for a more relaxed vibe.
FABRIC: 60% Bamboo Viscose, 30% Organic Cotton, 10% Spandex, Dyed with low-impact, non-toxic dye
- 26" overall length
- Shoulder flaps are multi-positional
- Functional pockets
- Softly structured; large hook/eye closure at center front
- Made in the U.S.A. of imported eco-Ponte fabric
- Partially lined with extra-stock 100% poly silk pre-consumer waste
- Dry clean only - Certified "Green" cleaner recommended
- Measurements based on Size “4”
- Model is 5'10" with 34" bust, 27" waist and 36" hips; she is wearing a size "2."
- Fit runs a bit larger than size. Size Guide
- As part of our effort to create minimal-to-zero waste, we do not maintain large inventories. Quantities are limited; if your size is out of stock, please allow two weeks from date of order to date of shipment
RETURN POLICY: Returns are accepted on this product within 14 days of receipt. Item must be returned unused, with tags, in its original packaging.