The T-Neck Jersey Top
Made from a luxuriously soft jersey blend containing recycled polyester fibers--yes, recycled polyester!--this long-sleeved, lightweight wardrobe staple creates a chic layered look under our jackets. Or wear it solo; the softly structured “T” neckline can shine on its own, half-tucked into the Chevalier pant or your favorite jean.
FABRIC: 50% Organic Cotton, 38% Recycled Polyester & 12% Bamboo Viscose dyed with low-impact, non-toxic dye. By utilizing recycled polyester fabric, we are helping to keep textile waste out of landfills, where polyester--a petrochemical-based fiber--can take twenty to two hundred years to break down.
- T-shape neckline
- Front hemline dips slightly to Center Back 28“ length
- Easy straight fit with slight stretch
- Long sleeves
- Made in the U.S.A. of imported fabric
- Dry clean - Certified "Green" cleaner recommended or hand wash in cold water and lay flat to dry
- Measurements based on Size “Small." Fits true to size.
- Color: Coastal Fog (a heather grey melange)
- Also available in Eco-Ponte, color "Noir"
- Model is 5'10" with 34" bust, 27" waist and 36" hips, and is wearing a size "Small"
- Fit is true to size. Size Guide
- As part of our effort to create minimal-to-zero waste, we do not maintain large inventories. Please allow two weeks from date of order to date of shipment.
COMPLIMENTARY U.S.P.S. SHIPPING on your first order within the U.S. using code GIFTED at checkout.
RETURN POLICY: Returns are accepted on this product within 14 days of receipt. Item must be returned unused, with tags, in its original packaging.