Pin-Tuck Cotton Herringbone Shorts
A fresh take on suiting. Relaxed yet elegant, these tailored trouser shorts feature pin-tuck detail and at-the-knee length. Polished ease for warm days: Pair with the Terra Jacket and a t-shirt for a crisp look; or with the cap-sleeve cropped T-Neck for a sportif vibe.
FABRIC: 100% Organic color grown Cotton from farms in West Texas & California. Milled in North Carolina. No toxic chemical pesticides, dyes or finishes were used in the growing and milling process. This fabric is deadstock and will not be replenished; it is among the last yardage created by one of our country's historic textile mills, now closed.
- 2” Waistband interior trimmed with 60% Hemp/40% Silk collected from our cutting discards
- 1” Wide belt loops
- Lined pockets
- Pin-Tuck detail on front leg
- Below-the-knee hemline
- In-seam length: 15"
- Fully-lined with organic cotton voile
- Front zipper with large hook/eye closure
- Color: Color-grown Ivory with flecks of brown
- Made in the U.S.A. of domestic fabric
- Dry clean only - Certified "Green" cleaner recommended
- Measurements based on Size “4"
- Model is 5'3" with 34" bust, 26" waist and 33" hips, and wears a size "4"
- Fit is true to size. Size Guide
- As part of our effort to create minimal-to-zero waste, we do not maintain large inventories. Please allow two weeks from date of order to date of shipment.
RETURN POLICY: Returns are accepted on this product within 14 days of receipt. Item must be returned unused, with tags, in its original packaging.