The Lady Tweed Hemp/Wool Jacket
This luxurious Hemp/Wool tweed jacket features sharp cutting inspired by vintage French military uniforms. A nipped-in waist is trimmed with pocket flaps; the sleeve cuffs feature diagonal slash vents accented with silk-covered buttons.
FABRIC: Hemp/Wool Yarn-Dyed Tweed
LINING: Extra-stock pre-consumer waste - stretch poly silk
BUTTONS: Fabric-covered with remnant 100% silk
- 26" overall length
- One-button center front closure
- One-button sleeve cuff plackets
- Made in the U.S.A. of imported fabric
- Dry clean only - Certified "Green" cleaner recommended
- Model is 5'10" with 34" bust, 27" waist and 36" hips, and wearing a size "2"
- Fit is true to size. Size Guide
- As part of our effort to create minimal-to-zero waste, we do not maintain large inventories. This style is cut to order; please allow two weeks from date of order to date of shipment.
COMPLIMENTARY U.S.P.S. SHIPPING on your first order within the U.S. using code GIFTED at checkout.
RETURN POLICY: Returns are accepted on this product within 14 days of receipt. Item must be returned unused, with tags, in its original packaging.