Inspired by the military Great Coat, featuring bold Samurai shoulder flaps and sharp tailoring. A nipped-in waist is accented with slanted pocket flaps before falling in a gentle A-line shape to the hemline. The sleeve cuffs "bell" slightly, and feature slanted vents trimmed with three French brass heraldry buttons.
FABRIC: 45% Hemp, 45% Organic Cotton, 10% Wool, Dyed with low-impact, non-toxic dye. Global Organic Trade Standard certified.
LINING: Extra-stock pre-consumer waste - 100% poly silk
BUTTONS: Brass knights' shield pattern, sourced from a sixth-generation Parisian metal stamping factory
- 45" overall length
- shoulder flaps are multi-positional
- One-button center front closure
- Left lapel crosses over and fastens with interior Corozo button
- Three-button sleeve cuff plackets
- Functional pockets
- 15” back hem vent
- Made in the U.S.A. of imported G.O.T.S-certified fabric
- Buttons are made in France
- Dry clean only - Certified "Green" cleaner recommended
- Color: Commander Black or Doyenne Blue
- Model is 5'10" with 34" bust, 27" waist and 36" hips, and wearing a size "2"
- Fit runs true to size. Size Guide
- As part of our effort to create minimal-to-zero waste, we do not maintain large inventories. Please allow three weeks from date of order to date of shipment.
COMPLIMENTARY U.S.P.S. SHIPPING on your first order within the U.S. using code GIFTED at checkout.