The Cowl Neck Hemp/Silk Shell
Liquid Black Magic in the form of clothing, this luxurious shell features a neckline-flattering cowl drape. The sustainable blend of Hemp and Silk creates a surprisingly luxe liquid effect. This wardrobe staple will work effortlessly under jackets like the Eco-Ponte "Heroine" or the tweed "Doyenne" or pair with a vintage beaded cardigan and jeans for relaxed-yet-festive parties at home.
Also available in the Scarlet Medallion silk chiffon print.
- Cowl-front neckline
- Measures 24" from Center Back to hem, based on size "XS"
- 60% Hemp, 40% Silk Satin
- Fabric dyed with non-toxic, low-impact dye
- Made in the U.S.A. of imported fabric
- Dry clean only - "Green" Cleaner recommended
- Color: Black
- Model in Summer photo is 5'4" with 33" bust, 27" waist and 37" hips, and wearing a size "M" for an easy, slouchy fit.
- Model in product photos is 5'10" with 34" bust, 27" waist and 36" hips, and wearing a size "S" for a body-skimming fit
- Fit is true to size. Size Guide
- As part of our effort to create minimal-to-zero waste, we do not maintain large inventories. Please allow two weeks from date of order to date of shipment
COMPLIMENTARY U.S.P.S. SHIPPING on your first order within the U.S. using code GIFTED at checkout.
RETURN POLICY: Returns are accepted on this product within 14 days of receipt. Item must be returned unused, with tags, in its original packaging.