The Terra Printed Cotton Jacket
Celebrate the new season in suiting that's fresh and festive! This limited edition print Terra Jacket is modern luxury created with respect for People, Animals and Planet: The cotton poplin fabric was responsibly milled using organic pesticide-free fibers; the multi-colored print was achieved using a non-toxic soy-based ink; and finally, this piece was made in California using minimal-to-zero waste design practices, including use of deadstock fabric and cutting-floor remnants for trims.
Pair with the printed trouser for a chic, fresh suited look, or with a t-shirt and jeans for a more relaxed vibe. Featuring wide lapels and sharp cutting inspired by vintage military uniforms. A nipped-in waist is accented with slanted pocket flaps; the sleeve cuffs "bell" slightly and feature slanted vents. Trimmed with vegetable-dyed organic cotton ribbon and natural shell buttons. Lined in soft, lightweight cotton to keep you cool and comfortable. Flip up the collar to reveal a bold blue cotton twill outside collar stand, a bright finishing touch.
FABRIC: Limited edition print designed by U.S. artist Kirsten Sevig; order a.s.a.p. as this fabric cannot be replenished. G.O.T.S. Certified Organic Cotton Poplin, printed with low-impact dyes. No toxic chemical pesticides, dyes or finishes were used in the growing and milling process.
LINING: Cotton Sateen from deadstock supply
BUTTONS: River Shell Buttons
- 26" overall length (based on Size 4)
- One-button center front closure
- One-button sleeve cuff vents
- Functional flap pockets
- Lightweight (perfect for warm weather)
- Fully lined
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Dry clean only - Certified "Green" cleaner recommended
- Color: French Blue multi bird & botanical print on "optic white" base
- Model in print jacket is 5'3" with 34" bust, 26" waist and 33" hips, wearing a size "2"
- Model in ivory jacket is 5'10" with 34" bust, 27" waist and 36" hips, wearing a size "2"
- Fit is true to size. View our size guide
- As part of our effort to create minimal-to-zero waste, we do not maintain large inventories. Please allow two weeks from date of order to date of shipment.
RETURN POLICY: Returns are accepted on this product within 14 days of receipt. Item must be returned unused, with tags, in its original packaging.