We can do this.
There is light at the end of the COVID-19 tunnel with vaccines expected to begin gradual roll-out over the next six months. But before we get to that beautiful Spring, we've got to help each other through this difficult Winter.
Please continue to help stop the spread and protect our exhausted front line workers: Wear masks, practice disciplined social distancing, wash hands frequently.
Here are take-care resources that we've found helpful, including the most recent mask tests, a flu-shot locator and wellness strategies.
- Updated mask testing (Neck gators and bandannas are the least effective protection.)
- A guide to the best face masks for every situation
- If you're in Orange County, find a Covid-19 testing site here
- Find your nearest flu shot location here
- Travel Safe during the COVID-19 outbreak
- If you find yourself short of food, Feeding America can help
- What to do if you're unable to pay rent or mortgage
- Protect yourself when you visit grocery stores, pharmacies, etc.
- Visit your state's COVID-19 response page (California here) for safety guidelines and additional financial aid resources.
- Mayo Clinic has a list of COVID-19 self-care strategies and where to get support when you need it
- Click here for more take-care, nerve-soothing resources