The Scarlet Medallion Scarf
A beautiful example of our commitment to close the Fashion loop. We turned end-of-bolt pieces of this 100% silk print into scarves; and we embellished each scarf with delicate hand-cut pieces of lightly corded metallic French lace. The lace is an example of "pre-consumer" Fashion waste: Cutting floor scraps that are routinely thrown away during the cutting stage of production. The scarves were finished with remnant/discontinued Mahogony chips and bugle bead elements. Each scarf is unique; all lace pieces were hand-cut and placed individually by Founder/Designer Patricia DeLaunay.
- 100% Silk Chiffon Scarlet Medallion Print
- Hand-embellished with delicate Gold Metallic lace accents
- Hand-beaded with extra-stock bead elements
- Made in the U.S.A. of remnant stock fabric
- Measures 14" x 45"
- Dry clean only - "Green" Cleaner recommended
- Very limited quantity available
RETURN POLICY: Returns are accepted on this product within 14 days of receipt. Item must be returned unused, with tags, in its original packaging.