La Doyenne Jacket
The power shape of the season, this tailored jacket features bold Samurai shoulder flaps and sharp cutting inspired by vintage French military uniforms. A nipped-in waist is accented with slanted pocket flaps. The sleeve cuffs "bell" slightly, and feature slanted vents trimmed with three French brass heraldry buttons.
“La Doyenne” is the French term for a woman who has achieved respected leadership status and is an expert in her field. We’ve given this name to our signature jacket in honor of the women we admire for their achievements not only in the professional fields but in their work with charitable and fundraising organizations as well.
FABRIC: 45% Hemp, 45% Organic Cotton, 10% Wool, Dyed with non-toxic, low-impact dye. Global Organic Trade Standard certified.
LINING: Extra-stock pre-consumer waste - 100% poly silk
BUTTONS: Brass knights' shield pattern, sourced from a sixth-generation Parisian metal stamping factory
- 26" overall length (based on Size 4)
- Shoulder flaps are multi-positional
- One-button center front closure
- Three-button sleeve cuff plackets
- Functional pockets
- Made in the U.S.A. of imported G.O.T.S.-certified fabric
- Buttons are made in France
- Dry clean only - Certified "Green" cleaner recommended
- Colors: Doyenne Blue, Commander Black
- Model is 5'10" with 34" bust, 27" waist and 36" hips, and wearing a size "2"
- Fit is true to size. View our size guide
- As part of our effort to create minimal-to-zero waste, we do not maintain large inventories. Please allow two weeks from date of order to date of shipment.
COMPLIMENTARY U.S.P.S. SHIPPING on your first order within the U.S. using code GIFTED at checkout.