The "Naginata" was the favored weapon of Japan's legendary female warriors; this luxurious Hemp-Silk Satin accessory will quickly become your style weapon of choice.
The Obi-inspired belt is reversible to reveal Matte or Shiny surface, and can be tied in multiple directions. Cinch the waist of our Heroine jacket and Chevalier pant to create a sleek Evening pantsuit; wrap it around a white tank, jeans and the Doyenne jacket.
FABRIC: 60% Hemp/40% Silk Satin. Dyed with non-toxic, low-impact dye.
- Reversible: Matte or Shine waist panel
- Belt measures 96" in length
- 4" width at Center Front waist panel, tapering to 1.5" at side seam
- Self-tie closure
- Made in the U.S.A. of imported fabric
- Dry clean only - "Green" Cleaner recommended
- One Size fits most
- Color: Black
- As part of our effort to create minimal-to-zero waste, we do not maintain large inventories. Please allow two weeks from date of order to date of shipment
COMPLIMENTARY U.S.P.S. SHIPPING on your first order within the U.S. using code GIFTED at checkout.
RETURN POLICY: Returns are accepted on this product within 14 days of receipt. Item must be returned unused, with tags, in its original packaging.