Naginata Reversible Belt
The "Naginata" was the favored weapon of Japan's legendary female warriors; this luxurious Pinatex/Hemp Silk Satin accessory will quickly become your style weapon of choice.
The Obi-inspired belt is reversible to reveal Matte or Shiny surface, and can be tied in multiple directions.
FABRIC: Pinatex and 60% Hemp/40% Silk Satin. Dyed with non-toxic, low-impact dye.
- Reversible: Matte (Pinatex) or Shine (Hemp Silk) waist panel
- Belt measures 96" in length
- 4" width at Center Front waist panel, tapering to 1.5" at side seam
- Self-tie closure
- Made in the U.S.A. of imported fabric
- Pinatex is a G.O.T.S. certified organic textile that is plant-based, created w/ low environmental impact & 90% bio-degradable
- Spot clean or steam clean ONLY - Pinatex should not be submerged in water.
- One Size fits most
- Color: Black
- As part of our effort to create minimal-to-zero waste, we do not maintain large inventories. Please allow two weeks from date of order to date of shipment
RETURN POLICY: Returns are accepted on this product within 14 days of receipt. Item must be returned unused, with tags, in its original packaging.