The Ana Poncho
The Ana Poncho
Wrap up your fall wardrobe with this timeless statement style. Wear as an outerwear piece on a chilly day; drape over your shoulders for the perfect holidays-at-home look. Beautifully finished with remnant bias trimming at neckline and center front, a statement button made in the U.S., and hand-fringed trim detail. Named for Ana (also known as "Danu/Dana") the primordial goddess of nature in ancient Celtic mythology.
FABRIC: *Deadstock* 100% Acrylic plaid – This fabric is discontinued and will not be replenished. Only TWO units are available!
- Classic Poncho style
- Front Length = 36" / Back Length = 42"
- Width = 58"
- V-neckline with single button/loop closure
- Neckline and center front are clean-finished with matching bias trim
- Button made in the USA with sustainable hardwood harvested in Maine according to the Forest Stewardship Council's standards
- Hand-fringed hem finish
- Hand-fringed trim detail at shoulders
- Midweight fabric with soft hand and drape
- Made in the U.S.A. of imported fabric
- Dry clean - "Green" Cleaner recommended; light steam only; or hand wash, cold water/gentle liquid detergent and hang to dry
- Color: Spice/Grey Plaid multicolor
- Model is 5'10" with 34" bust, 27" waist and 36" hips
- One Size
- As part of our effort to create minimal-to-zero waste, we do not maintain large inventories. Please allow two weeks from date of order to date of shipment.
RETURN POLICY: Returns are accepted on this product within 14 days of receipt. Item must be returned unused, with tags, in its original packaging.