Rebel Leader Jacket
Inspired by General Leia Organa's in-the-field style, the sleek lines of this zip-front jacket are highlighted with panels of deadstock Organic Cotton Herringbone, Twill and Pinatex---a revolutionary plant-based leather alternative. Featuring turn-back cuffs; lined in soft cotton voile and trimmed with a 100% Silk "Galaxy" print salvaged from the cutting room floor.
- Color: Ivory/Copper Spice
- Fitted, with seamed panel details
- 21" overall length (based on Size 4)
- Zip-front closure
- Recycled brass zipper on organic cotton tape
- Made in the U.S.A. of domestic & imported fabric
- Pinatex is a G.O.T.S. certified organic textile that is plant-based, created w/ low environmental impact & 90% bio-degradable.
- Organic Cotton Herringbone milled in North Carolina using cotton grown in West Texas without use of toxic pesticides
- Organic Cotton Twill is G.O.T.S. & OEKO-TEX certified
- Professional Dry Clean or spot clean only - Certified "Green" cleaner recommended. Pinatex is water resistant but it cannot be submerged in fluid; spot clean only
- Product Model is 5'10" with 34" bust, 27" waist & 36" hips, and wearing a size "4"
- Fit runs slightly large to size. View our size guide
- As part of our effort to create minimal-to-zero waste, we do not maintain large inventories. Please allow two weeks from date of order to date of shipment.
RETURN POLICY: Returns are accepted on this product within 14 days of receipt. Item must be returned unused, with tags, in its original packaging.