The Cardigan Jacket
Rediscover an old-school Stealth Leisure classic. A fresh take on the chic/comfy French cardigan-jacket, paneled in crisp, cool hemp/organic cotton chambray and soft indigo twill. The rounded collar features a tweed trim carefully collected from our cutting-floor remnants. This is an instant wardrobe treasure, comfortable yet polished, for multiple seasons and occasions: Wear with the Pin-Tuck Trouser for a jumpsuit look; pair with the matching tweed Slant-Vent Pencil Skirt for effortless desk-to-dinner style.
FABRIC: Front/back panels: 55% Hemp/45% organic cotton chambray. Side panels and sleeves: 95% organic cotton/5% spandex woven twill. No toxic chemical pesticides, dyes or finishes were used in the growing, milling & finishing process.
TRIM: 45% Hemp/45% Organic Cotton/10% Wool tweed. Dyed with non-toxic, low-impact dye. Collected from our cutting discards.
- Straight, easy “cardigan” fit
- Full-length sleeves are trimmed with tonal tweed
- Classic rounded neckline trimmed with tonal tweed
- Functional in-seam pockets trimmed with tweed
- Front length: 18.5”; Back length: 23”
- Front closure with coconut shell buttons
- Made in the U.S.A. of imported fabrics
- Dry clean only - Certified "Green" cleaner recommended
- Color: Indigo (blue)
- Model is 5'10" with 34" bust, 27" waist and 36" hips, and wearing a size "2"
- Fit is true to size. View our size guide
- As part of our effort to create minimal-to-zero waste, we do not maintain large inventories. Please allow two weeks from date of order to date of shipment.
RETURN POLICY: Returns are accepted on this product within 14 days of receipt. Item must be returned unused, with tags, in its original packaging.