The Commander Coat
Inspired by the military Great Coat, featuring bold Samurai shoulder flaps and sharp tailoring. A nipped-in waist is accented with slanted pocket flaps before falling in a gentle A-line shape to the hemline. The sleeve cuffs "bell" slightly, and feature slanted vents trimmed with three French brass heraldry buttons.
FABRIC: 45% Hemp, 45% Organic Cotton, 10% Wool, Dyed with low-impact, non-toxic dye. Global Organic Trade Standard certified.
LINING: Extra-stock pre-consumer waste - 100% poly silk
BUTTONS: Brass knights' shield pattern, sourced from a sixth-generation Parisian metal stamping factory
- 45" overall length
- shoulder flaps are multi-positional
- One-button center front closure
- Left lapel crosses over and fastens with interior Corozo button
- Three-button sleeve cuff plackets
- Functional pockets
- 15” back hem vent
- Made in the U.S.A. of imported G.O.T.S-certified fabric
- Buttons are made in France
- Dry clean only - Certified "Green" cleaner recommended
- Color: Commander Black or Doyenne Blue
- Product photo model is 5'10" with 34" bust, 27" waist and 36" hips, and wearing a size "2"
- Fit runs true to size. Size Guide
- As part of our effort to create minimal-to-zero waste, we do not maintain large inventories. Please allow three weeks from date of order to date of shipment.
RETURN POLICY: Returns are accepted on this product within 14 days of receipt. Item must be returned unused, with tags, in its original packaging.