The D-Ring Reversible Belt
Cut from luxurious Piñatex, a revolutionary plant-based, cruelty-free leather alternative. Reversible to reveal a silk deadstock (discontinued) fabric pieced together with handstitched detail. The Copper Spice colorway features vintage silk tie fabric; the Charcoal option features pieced-together Hemp/Silk Satin remnants.
FABRIC: Piñatex / deadstock silk remnant fabric.
- Reversible: Matte (Piñatex) or subtle shine (Silk)
- Belt measures 70" in length
- 1.5" width
- D-Ring closure
- Made in the U.S.A. of imported fabric
- Piñatex is a G.O.T.S. certified organic textile that is plant-based, created w/ low environmental impact & 90% bio-degradable
- Spot clean or steam clean ONLY - Piñatex should not be submerged in water.
- One Size fits most
- Colors: Copper Spice/Green; Charcoal/Black
- As part of our effort to create minimal-to-zero waste, we do not maintain large inventories. Please allow two weeks from date of order to date of shipment
RETURN POLICY: Returns are accepted on this product within 14 days of receipt. Item must be returned unused, with tags, in its original packaging.
Piñatex is a natural, innovative and patented new material, made from pineapple leaf fibres gathered by partner farming cooperatives in the Philippines. Piñatex fibres are the by-product of the pineapple harvest. No extra land, water, fertiliser or pesticides are required to produce the material. For more information about the material, please visit www.ananas-anam.com