The Doyenne Jacket
First introduced for our A/W 2018 collection, this tailored jacket is now a timeless essential in our clients' wardrobes. Featuring bold shoulder flaps and sharp cutting inspired by vintage French military uniforms. A nipped-in waist is accented with slanted pocket flaps. The sleeve cuffs "bell" slightly, and feature slanted vents trimmed with three French brass heraldry buttons.
FABRIC: 45% Hemp, 45% Organic Cotton, 10% Wool, Dyed with non-toxic, low-impact dye. Global Organic Textile Standard certified. This is deadstock fabric and will not be replenished. As of May 4th 2022 we have enough fabric to cut 2-3 final orders.
LINING: Extra-stock pre-consumer waste - 100% poly silk
BUTTONS: Brass knights' shield pattern, sourced from a sixth-generation Parisian metal stamping factory
- 26" overall length (based on Size 4)
- Shoulder flaps are multi-positional
- One-button center front closure
- Three-button sleeve cuff plackets
- Functional pockets
- Made in the U.S.A. of imported G.O.T.S.-certified fabric
- Buttons are made in France
- Dry clean only - Certified "Green" cleaner recommended
- Colors: Doyenne Blue, Commander Black
- Model is 5'10" with 34" bust, 27" waist and 36" hips, and wearing a size "2"
- Fit is true to size. View our size guide
- As part of our effort to create minimal-to-zero waste, we do not maintain large inventories. Please allow three weeks from date of order to date of shipment.
COMPLIMENTARY U.S.P.S. SHIPPING on your first order within the U.S. using code GIFTED at checkout.