The Scoundrel Jacket
Answer the call to adventure in this sleek zip-front jacket. First introduced in A/W 2019, this wardrobe heroine was inspired by the ready-for-action style of Star Wars scoundrels & fly boys. Cut from luxurious Piñatex, a revolutionary plant-based, cruelty-free leather alternative. Featuring contrast top stitch detail; lined in organic cotton interlock & poplin print.
Please note: Due to the overwhelming popularity of this plant-based alternative leather, fabric quantities are limited; as of Autumn 2022, we have enough yardage in stock to fill 2-3 orders.
- Color: Copper Spice
- Fitted, with seamed panel details
- Top stitch accents
- 21" overall length (based on Size 4)
- Zip-front closure
- Side-seam pockets
- Recycled brass zipper on organic cotton tape
- Made in the U.S.A. of imported fabric
- Pinatex is a G.O.T.S. certified organic textile that is plant-based, created w/ low environmental impact & 90% bio-degradable.
- Lined with G.O.T.S. certified organic cotton interlock, and poplin printed w/ soy-based inks
- Professional Dry Clean or spot clean only - Certified "Green" cleaner recommended. Pinatex is water resistant but it cannot be submerged in fluid; spot clean or light steam only
- Product Model is 5'10" with 34" bust, 27" waist & 36" hips, and wearing a size "4"
- Fit runs true to size. View our size guide
- As part of our effort to create minimal-to-zero waste, we do not maintain large inventories. Please allow three weeks from date of order to date of shipment.
Piñatex is a natural, innovative and patented new material, made from pineapple leaf fibres gathered by partner farming cooperatives in the Philippines. Piñatex fibres are the by-product of the pineapple harvest. No extra land, water, fertiliser or pesticides are required to produce the material. For more information about the material, please visit www.ananas-anam.com