The Scoundrel Jacket
Answer the call to adventure in this sleek zip-front jacket. First introduced in our A/W 2019 collection "The Heroine's Journey," this wardrobe star was inspired by the ready-for-action style of Star Wars scoundrels & fly boys. Cut from luxurious Piñatex, a revolutionary plant-based, cruelty-free leather alternative. Featuring contrast top stitch detail; lined in organic cotton interlock & poplin print.
Please note: Due to the overwhelming popularity of this plant-based alternative leather, fabric quantities are limited; for A/W2021, we have enough yardage in stock to fill 2-3 orders.
- Color: Copper Spice
- Fitted, with seamed panel details
- Top stitch accents
- 21" overall length (based on Size 4)
- Zip-front closure
- Side-seam pockets
- Recycled brass zippers on organic cotton tape
- Made in the U.S.A. of imported fabric
- Piñatex is a G.O.T.S. certified organic textile that is plant-based, created w/ low environmental impact & 90% bio-degradable.
- Lined with G.O.T.S. certified organic cotton interlock, and poplin printed w/ soy-based inks
- Professional Dry Clean or spot clean only - Certified "Green" cleaner recommended. Piñatex is water resistant but it cannot be submerged in fluid; spot clean or light steam only
- Model is 5'10" with 34" bust, 27" waist & 36" hips, and wearing a size "4"
- Fit runs true to size. View our size guide
- As part of our effort to create minimal-to-zero waste, we do not maintain large inventories. Please allow three weeks from date of order to date of shipment.
COMPLIMENTARY U.S.P.S. SHIPPING on your first order within the U.S. using code GIFTED at checkout.
Piñatex is a natural, innovative and patented new material, made from pineapple leaf fibres gathered by partner farming cooperatives in the Philippines. Piñatex fibres are the by-product of the pineapple harvest. No extra land, water, fertiliser or pesticides are required to produce the material. For more information about the material, please visit www.ananas-anam.com