The T-Neck Organic Cotton Top - Oceana
For sea or shore, the perfect pullover to have on hand when the Sun goes down and the breeze gets chilly. Pair it with shorts and sandals for effortless coastal chic. And in the Fall, this luxuriously cozy wardrobe staple is ready to go back to work, whether layered under jackets or on its own. Try it French "half-tucked" with your favorite jeans and booties for on-the-go days, or with leggings for a sleek/cozy "above the keyboard" Zoom look.
FABRIC: G.O.T.S. certified 100% Organic Cotton Interlock, dyed with low-impact, non-toxic dye
- T-shape neckline
- Front hemline dips slightly to Center Back 28“ length
- Relaxed, body-skimming fit with slight stretch/great rebound
- Long sleeves
- Made in the U.S.A. of imported fabric certified by the Global Organic Textile Standard
- Dry clean - Certified "Green" cleaner recommended, or hand wash, cold water, gentle liquid cleanser; lay flat to dry
- Measurements based on Size “Small." Fits true to size.
- Colors: Ivory; Oceana; Orchid; Sky Blue; Black; Grey Lady (a heathered grey melange)
- Also available in Eco-Ponte, color "Noir"
- Model in colors Grey and Noir top photos is 5'10" with 34" bust, 27" waist and 36" hips, and wearing a size "Small"
- Fit is true to size. Size Guide
- As part of our effort to create minimal-to-zero waste, we do not maintain large inventories. Please allow two weeks from date of order to date of shipment.
RETURN POLICY: Returns are accepted on this product within 14 days of receipt. Item must be returned unused, with tags, in its original packaging.