The Terra Cotton Herringbone Jacket
The Terra Jacket is new luxury created with respect for People, Animals and Planet: The cotton was grown on farms in West Texas and California without the use of toxic chemical pesticides; it was transformed into a refined herringbone by textile artisans at a mill in North Carolina; and finally, it was sustainably made in California using minimal-to-zero waste design practices, including use of cutting-floor remnants for trims.
This tailored jacket features wide lapels and sharp cutting inspired by vintage French military uniforms. A nipped-in waist is accented with slanted pocket flaps; the sleeve cuffs "bell" slightly and feature slanted vents trimmed with Coconut buttons. Lined in soft, lightweight voile to keep you cool and comfortable through multiple seasons, with heathered grey jersey lining the inside collar stand for warm-weather comfort and cleaning ease.
FABRIC: 100% Organic Colorgrown Cotton from farms in West Texas & California. Milled in North Carolina. No toxic chemical pesticides, dyes or finishes were used in the growing and milling process.
LINING: Cotton Voile from deadstock supply
BUTTONS: Coconut Buttons
- 26" overall length (based on Size 4)
- One-button center front closure
- One-button sleeve cuff vents
- Functional pockets
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Dry clean only - Certified "Green" cleaner recommended
- Color: "Colorgrown" Ivory with flecks of brown
- Product model is 5'10" with 34" bust, 27" waist and 36" hips, wearing a size "2"
- Fit is true to size. View our size guide
- As part of our effort to create minimal-to-zero waste, we do not maintain large inventories. Please allow two weeks from date of order to date of shipment.
RETURN POLICY: Returns are accepted on this product within 14 days of receipt. Item must be returned unused, with tags, in its original packaging.