The Terra Cotton Herringbone Jacket
The Terra Jacket is modern sustainable luxury created with respect for People, Animals and Planet: The cotton was grown on farms in West Texas and California without the use of toxic chemical pesticides; it was transformed into a refined herringbone by textile artisans at a mill in North Carolina; and finally, it was made in California using minimal-to-zero waste design practices, including use of cutting-floor remnants for trims.
This tailored jacket features wide lapels and sharp cutting inspired by vintage French military uniforms. A nipped-in waist is accented with slanted pocket flaps; the sleeve cuffs "bell" slightly and feature slanted vents trimmed with Coconut Shell buttons. Lined in soft, lightweight voile to keep you cool and comfortable through multiple seasons, with durable heathered grey cotton lining the inside collar stand for warm-weather comfort and spot-cleaning ease.
FABRIC: 100% Organic color grown Cotton from farms in West Texas & California. Milled in North Carolina. No toxic chemical pesticides, dyes or finishes were used in the growing and milling process. This fabric is deadstock and will not be replenished; it is among the last yardage created by one of our country's historic textile mills, now closed.
LINING: organic Cotton Voile
BUTTONS: Coconut shell buttons (If you prefer a different button option, please note at time of order and we will contact you to discuss alternatives.)
- 26" overall length (based on Size 4)
- One-button center front closure
- One-button sleeve cuff vents
- Functional flap pockets
- Fully lined
- Midweight; perfect for multi-season wear
- Made in the U.S.A. of domestic fabric
- Dry clean only - Certified "Green" cleaner recommended
- Color: Color Grown Ivory with flecks of brown
- Model in product photos is 5'10" with 34" bust, 27" waist and 36" hips, wearing a size "2"
- Fit is true to size. View our size guide
- As part of our effort to create minimal-to-zero waste, we do not maintain large inventories. Please allow two weeks from date of order to date of shipment.
RETURN POLICY: Returns are accepted on this product within 14 days of receipt. Item must be returned unused, with tags, in its original packaging.