The Terra Cotton Herringbone Jacket
The perfect Little White Wedding Suit begins with the Terra Jacket! This is modern sustainable luxury created with respect for People, Animals and Planet: The cotton was grown on farms in West Texas and California without the use of toxic chemical pesticides; it was transformed into a refined herringbone by textile artisans at a mill in North Carolina; and finally, it was made in California using minimal-to-zero waste design practices, including use of cutting-floor remnants for trims.
This tailored jacket features wide lapels and sharp cutting inspired by vintage French military uniforms. A nipped-in waist is accented with slanted pocket flaps; the sleeve cuffs "bell" slightly and feature slanted vents trimmed with Ivory shell buttons or Coconut Shell buttons. Lined in soft, lightweight voile to keep you cool and comfortable throughout your wedding day and for multiple seasons to come.
FABRIC: 100% Organic color grown Cotton from farms in West Texas & California. Milled in North Carolina. No toxic chemical pesticides, dyes or finishes were used in the growing and milling process. This fabric is deadstock and will not be replenished; it is among the last yardage created by one of our country's historic textile mills, now closed.
LINING: Organic Cotton Voile
BUTTONS: Ivory shell buttons or Coconut shell buttons (please specify your button choice during checkout.)
- 26" overall length (based on Size 4)
- One-button center front closure
- One-button sleeve cuff vents
- Functional flap pockets
- Fully lined
- Midweight; perfect for multi-season wear
- Made in the U.S.A. of domestic fabric
- Dry clean only - Certified "Green" cleaner recommended
- Color: Color Grown Ivory with flecks of brown
- Matching Pin-Tuck Trouser Short also available
- Matching full-length Pin-Tuck Trouser available by special order; email info@delaunaycollection to inquire
- Model is 5'4" with 33" bust, 27" waist and 37" hips, wearing a size "2"
- Fit is true to size. View our size guide
- As part of our effort to create minimal-to-zero waste, we do not maintain large inventories. Please allow two weeks from date of order to date of shipment.
RETURN POLICY: Returns are accepted on this product within 14 days of receipt. Item must be returned unused, with tags, in its original packaging.