The Terra Hemp/Cotton Ticking Stripe Jacket
Summer's here, but you're still taking care of business. So we've created a limited edition of our "Terra" Jacket, cut in a lightweight hemp & organic cotton blend to keep you looking crisp and cool. This tailored jacket features wide lapels and sharp cutting inspired by vintage French military uniforms. A nipped-in waist is accented with slanted pocket flaps; the sleeve cuffs "bell" slightly and feature slanted vents trimmed with Coconut buttons. The classic "ticking stripe" fabric is lined in lightweight voile to keep you cool and comfortable through multiple seasons. Finished with durable grey cotton jersey on the inside collar stand for warm-weather comfort and spot-cleaning ease.
FABRIC: 55% Hemp/45% organic cotton yarn-dyed 'ticking" stripe. No toxic chemical pesticides, dyes or finishes were used in the growing and milling process. This fabric is deadstock and will not be replenished.
LINING: Organic Cotton Voile
BUTTONS: Coconut Shell Buttons
- 26" overall length (based on Size 4)
- One-button center front closure
- One-button sleeve cuff vents
- Functional flap pockets
- Fully lined
- 3.8 oz. Lightweight; perfect for warmer months or layered over long sleeve tops in early Fall
- Made in the U.S.A. of imported fabric
- Dry clean only - Certified "Green" cleaner recommended
- Color: A pale Indigo Blue with ivory "ticking" stripes
- Model in Ivory "Terra" product photos is 5'10" with 34" bust, 27" waist and 36" hips, wearing a size "2"
- Fit is true to size. View our size guide
- As part of our effort to create minimal-to-zero waste, we do not maintain large inventories. Please allow two weeks from date of order to date of shipment.
RETURN POLICY: Returns are accepted on this product within 14 days of receipt. Item must be returned unused, with tags, in its original packaging.